I have lots to do, but after what seems like days of cleaning I just wanted to take a break for a minute, so I decided on writing a little something. We are busy getting ready for the big move back to school. The closer it gets the bigger the emotion. We are excited about many things but there are equally as many things we are going to miss. Our kids were both born here...the home we built...most of all we will miss all the great people we are friends with here. I have lived here longer than anywhere my whole life (just over 9 years) so it has really become home. Who knows where we will end up after Ryan is done with school but wherever it is it won't ever be quite like these years of our twenties! 
9 years ago




1 comments:
So, where are you moving to? It is fun to see your kids and keep more updated with your family.
Post a Comment