Wow! I am going to post again! Too many things to do in April. What happened to it?? The largest time consumer was of course the HUGE move. It took so long to get packed and ready to go and we couldn't have done it without the help of all our friends. (Isn't that a song?) But it really was true. I moved a lot as a kid and I thought it was difficult but it does not compare to moving as a mom - way more stress. And sad too. I cried all the way out of the neighborhood; I cried again the next day as we were leaving the state. Ryan was driving the U-Haul so he didn't have to see is wife falling apart. We are happy for this new adventure, but a little piece of me is stuck in our old state. Sometimes it would have been easier to have the kids ride on the bikes on the back of the car instead of inside, but really they did pretty well. Ryan and Clark are back in school and Bella and I live out of boxes. This is what Ryan's parents garage currently looks like:
10 years ago




6 comments:
So fun to see how you guys are doing!! We sure miss you guys! Sounds like your makin progress! Way to go with the nail gun!! Ryan better watch out!
It was great to hear from you again and glad things are going well. It will be fun to see pics of things after it all completed!
WHAT!!?? U moved?? Where are you guys? What caused the move??
Wow. I saw that Uhaul out front and thought I had another day to come say goodbye. I was wrong. I'm so glad to see you have learned how to use a nail gun. I hear thats a good skill to have. I need to get me some skills.
It's good to see you are still alive. I think the garage is as big as our apartment!!
Fun that you get to fix up your house. That's what we've been doing with our new home. This too shall pass...
Post a Comment