There are always adjustments to moving and this one has been no exception for Clark. He and Bella are now in the same room where they were used to their own before. He was used to complete quiet when he went to bed and sometimes if Bella isn't very tired she will chat for a bit before falling asleep. Clark would come out every night, "Bella is making too much noise. I can't go to sleep." in his most pitiful voice. So, Ryan found Clark a great solution. Ryan's dad had a pair of shooting range ear muffs and they drown out all kinds of noise. Here is Clark after he has fallen asleep...we sneaked into their room to take this classic picture.





3 comments:
That is the best picture! What a smart dad!
That is the funniest thing ever! We may have to invest in a pair of those.
Can I get a pair of those? Then maybe I won't hear Kirk snoring, Marissa grinding her teeth, or Brynn waking up in the night for no reason besides to get me out of bed. Heck, I think maybe a pair of those might be good during the day too - it might block out some of the whining and fighting. Yikes, do I sound like a really cranky mom?
Post a Comment