Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Conference

Conference was a few weeks ago but I forgot to post a couple pictures. We went on Saturday when it was cool and wet, but it was great to be able to go to the Conference Center. Ryan stayed home with Bella so Clark, my dad and I went. We were so happy we could go. As always, it was a great meeting and there is a special feeling when you are there. I was telling Cami that I think it can feel the same when you are watching at home, but there is always someone needing something so it is a little harder. Clark had a great time taking pictures before it started, but since they never turn out really great being far away, I am posting only one (if you want to see the 10 others, including the video of the primary choir practicing before the session, just let me know)!

2 comments:

the Wilcox Family said...

Hey there! Sounds like you guys had a fun time! We miss "going" to Conference, but one of these days we will (just me and Rich) go to a session again. Emphasis on the "just me and Rich" part!

Saedi said...

such cute pictures. By the way, the song on Sunday was so beautiful!!