Well it has been many years since I have been in a place that has a 'real fall'. Sorry to say Arizona has a lot of good things going for it, but a breathtaking fall is not one of them. Today we drove up into the mountains to see the beautiful fall colors (before it snows up there tomorrow). Wow. It was such a great drive. Unfortunately, Ryan was taking a test and Clark was in school, so it was just my dad, Bella and I. (My dad came for Conference.) Words don't do it justice, so here are some pictures; really there are a lot more pictures - these were my favorites!
9 years ago




6 comments:
WOW, it is beautiful!! I love fall time. The leaves are starting to change here too and it is so pretty!
Fall in Utah is Heaven. I love the colors and the weather. The last picture of Bella with the red leaves in the background is wonderful. What a cutie.
That's one thing I do miss about Utah. The fall colors and cooler weather!! Enjoy it!
The pictures are beautiful. I am truly jealous, growing up in VT this was my favorite time of year. Bella is such a cutie, she is growing so fast.
OK--the leaves are very pretty! And your apple tartlet looks great--it looks like something out of a magazine. Clark knows nothing when it comes to cooking.
I love the fall colors! I am excited for the cooler weather! Hope you had fun with your dad and going to Conferance!
Post a Comment