My baby is not a baby anymore. Today I went and got a toddler bed for Bella and tonight the crib went away. It is sad. The day was inevitable but still a bit sad. She thought it was great!! She got in, and then out, and then in, and then out! When I put her down she just jumped out again. We had to talk about how it was still bedtime. Eventually I just had to close the door so it would be dark and she couldn't come out. She didn't cry so I think she knows it is just nighttime. How the time flies by!!
Short update - she stayed in bed until Clark went in to go to sleep - as soon as the door opened she was out of bed and running down the hall! Crazy little girl!




3 comments:
She's so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Bella is a sweetie! Time does go by so fast. I take a lot of pictures and I still feel like I am missing to much. How fun for Bella to have a big kid bed!
She is just too cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment