I really don't have anything new to say, but I am just tired of Halloween being at the top of my blog. So I decided I would post about our Family Home Evening last night, since it was quite comical. I was giving a lesson about Manners (I know that everyone else doesn't need this lesson in their house, but we can use it often :) Anyway, we were talking about our Super Hero's including, 'Thunder Thank-you' and 'Super Sorry' etc., when Clark accidently knocked Bella in the head and she fell over and started to cry. Now, since we are talking about this very subject, wouldn't it make sense to lean over and say, "I'm sorry, Bella."? No, too much to ask. Clark had to cry about his arm that got hurt when he knocked her over. I hope that someday our FHE lessons will work, but I don't when that day will be. It is obviously not today.
9 years ago






3 comments:
That is classic! So something that would happen at our house!
Isn't that how it always happens! So funny! That is so how my FHE goes!
You aren't alone on the FHE front. Don't stop because it is difficult. I'm impressed that at their age they will sit and listen for any amount of time.
Post a Comment