Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chop, Chop

I have been saying I wanted to cut my hair short for a couple of years and I actually did it! Normally I don't post anything about me specifically, but my sisters have requested some pictures, so here they are. If you don't like it, you don't have to leave a comment; if you think it is ok, then you can leave a nice message :) I like it - I should have taken a picture when I came home from getting it cut, because I can't style it as well, but here I am!








16 comments:

Cami said...

That looks very cute on you!! I like it a lot!

April said...

It's adorable! So fun and fresh!!!!

Nicole said...

It looks super cute!

Elise said...

I think it turned out great!! I need a new look...

Emily Ruth said...

Luv it!

EmileeandJonny said...

I think it looks way good!!! definately short is so cute on you, don't worry the longer you have it short the easier it will be to style, there's almost always a transition period where you have to learn how to do a new style!

Eldredge's said...

Looks good on you! I want to cut my hair short too.

Saedi said...

I love it so much!!!

Jennifer said...

I love it, short hair looks great on you.

Kahanu said...

I LOVE it!! You look fabulous!!

amy stansel said...

very cute hair rachelle! I love it.
amy
ps - can you email me your address?

Laura said...

I too think it's very cute and becoming on you. I also want your new mailing address.

Laura

Rebekah said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

i am a big fan of short and sassy hair (i chopped mine in sept. but it's even shorter, i don't think i'll ever go back) -- and yours is fabulous!!

Stacey said...

It's really cute. I like your blog. We sent you a Christmas card to the wrong address. I had no idea you had moved. You can check our our blog. It's allenandstaceypratt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Rachelle
Love your hair; I'm so glad you cut it. It's smashing!