How come our kids grow up so fast? Is it possible that NINE years ago Clark was born? I guess so, since today was his birthday! He was such a cute little baby and he is still a cute kid!He lucked out and had a great day at school - Field Trip all day! They went ice skating in the morning and then to a museum after lunch. Ryan, Bella and I met the class at the museum and walked around with Clark. It was really fun. We had his special request for dinner - Shepherd's Pie - and then Ryan's sister and her family came over for cake and ice cream.
We are so grateful to have him in our family. I can't even imagine our lives without his playful grin and contagious laugh. He loves to play sports (basketball, baseball, wii sports, ripstik, etc.) and also is becoming a great pianist. We love you Clark!!! Happy Birthday!!




6 comments:
The letters look great!! Did you draw them before you cut them out?
Did you trace those letters? Shepards pie??!! GROSS!
No, I didn't trace the letters, I printed out what I wanted to say on a piece of paper and then just tried to make them look about the same, but bigger as I cut them out. I was impressed with myself. And - Clark picked the dinner item, not me :)
Hope you had a great day Clark! Kalani missed celebrating it with you! :)
I can't believe Clark is 9. Craziness. And those letters are adorable--awesome.
Sounds like Clark had a rockin' good birthday! :)
Post a Comment