We are happy to introduce you to our new arrival...
Lucy Christine
October 6, 2009
6:48 pm
6 lbs. 14 oz.
Bella likes her and thinks she is a doll that she can play with...we are working on keeping Lucy alive.
Clark is also excited to have another little sister and wants to hold her anytime he is home from school.I will hopfully have some 'good pictures' of her soon...I need a class on how to take better pictures. She is wonderful and we are so happy to have her here! A photographer took some pictures of her at the hospital and here is a link, if you want to check it out.




19 comments:
Congrats to all of you. She's adorable!!
Darling! I love the one that was taken at the hospital, she actually has her eyes open. She is so precious. We are so happy for you.
so happy for you! lucy is the perfect name - goes right along with bella, "bella and lucy" sounds like a name of a tv show, huh?! she's beautiful!
RACHELLE!!! She is so so so gorgeous! I am dying to hold her, she is so precious! I will call you tomorrow to see what you need!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!
Oh Rachelle, I am so glad for you! Congrats on another beautiful girl!!
AW, she's SO cute!!! You have such cute kids!
What a little cutie!! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
Yay! Congratulations to you all!
Congrats!! She is so beautiful!!! And I love her name! We are so excited for your family!!
Congratulations! That is so fabulous. What a cutie!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
She is perfect. Congratulations. Her big brother and big sister look so proud!
Oh, what a beauty! Congrats!!
Rachelle, I got tears in my eyes when I saw this post! I'm so happy for you and your cute family. Congratulations!!!
She is precious! Congrats to your family! Good luck on the whole sleep thing. :)
Congratulations! She is so adorable! I love the pictures of the kids holding her. Lots of colds going around, so we'll wait to come over. xxx000 to little Lucy. I love the name!
Yea! What a pretty little gal. . .lovin' the name choice, too. We need to think of a time and let both of our newest little babies meet each other (oh. . .and everyone else!).
congrats!!! We are so so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment