I have never gotten around to getting any good newborn pictures of my kids...I think I have been too sleep deprived to think about it. But thanks to a sweet friend, who is also a photographer, I got them done!! THANKS HEATHER!! She gave me some digital files I could post:

9 years ago







5 comments:
She is so beautiful!! I love the pictures! I love the wrinkled newborn baby skin! So precious! And that is the sweetest smile ever!
Oh my goodness! She is so so precious! I wish I was holding her right now!
I love the one with a smile on her face. How precious!
I'm so glad you like them... she is such a doll, and I loved doing them!
What precious pictures. I love sweet pictures of newborns...they change so fast that it is a blessing to have these pictures to remember.
My husband wanted me to tell you that he was pretending to be sleeping in the picture with all the babies!
Post a Comment