Friday, April 9, 2010

The 'Girls' Easter

We had a 'White Easter' (6" snow fell on Saturday night) so it was a good thing we went to an Easter egg hunt at our neighbors house on Saturday. Just like last year, Clark ran off, so I have no pictures of him... Bella had a great time!

Bella still loves to sing and dance, so in her basket was a microphone - it is never far from her side these days!
Clark found his basket before I even got out of bed on Easter - so the candy was already consumed, money counted and the tie and shirts put away. And he wonders why I don't have as many pictures of him on the blog?


Lucy loved her eggs with nothing inside - she really just likes holding and sucking on them. But most of all she loved her little flower and is really cute when she plays with it!

Happy Belated Easter!!

0 comments: