Monday, May 10, 2010

New Pictures

We needed a few new pictures of the whole family before we head off to new adventures. What a cute family I have! We don't always look this put together, in fact we normally are not, but at least when I am old I can look back and remember that life was sometimes not crazy, just most of the time!!

7 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Great pictures, you all look amazing! I love the location, where is it?

Kirk and Aly said...

Love the pictures! You guys look so cute and I love the colors! Where are you guys heading on new adventures? AZ? (hope hope)

Kahanu said...

I love the pictures!! You all look fabulous! The kids are growing up too fast! :)

the Wilcox Family said...

Did you just get your hair cut? It looks fabulous! And look at your new header and how cute you all are! Love it!

Diana said...

How wonderful! Love your hair too. Can't wait to hear where you'll be going next.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awww, such a cute picture! I love it- you have such a beautiful family. So sorry that house didn't work out- hopefully the latest one will go through without a hitch for you! If you need any help or anything, don't hesitate to let me know! :)

Saedi said...

I Love love love your new family pictures!!