Friday, June 25, 2010

Updates

Well in the last post we were trying to get some things accomplished...a month later lets see how we are doing:

Ryan & Rachelle: Lets see...we have now made 8 offers on homes. #1 decided not to sell, #2-7 we were outbid, and the jury is still out on #8 but it is looking promising. I got tired of being here without Ryan so the kids and I went out to see him and my sister Cami. We had a good time being together but I don't have too many pictures to show for it, including house #8. I stole this picture of it off the internet! I will blame my lack of packing on being gone but truth be told by the end of the day I am just tired and don't want to pack. I am really going to try and get on top of that!

Clark: Finished up 4th grade and with flying colors is moving on to 5th. He also had a great time in June with his cousins and is working hard on his Webelos Boy Scout Requirements and becoming a Yahtzee Champion (his car entertainment!).

Bella: Has got the puzzle thing down and loves to do them. She had a great time this last month with her cousins and managed to do a couple puzzles with them too. She also became an expert at putting on mascara. When we were out at Cami's I saw something black beside her eye and realized she had mascara on her eyelashes...she actually did really well and if it hadn't been for the black smudge I don't know if I would have noticed!


Lucy: She did a great job! She is crawling and also managed to get two little teeth!! Way to go to our little bundle of joy! She is trying to keep up with her two older siblings now!



Last but not least, I made it to my 100th post! Hurray for blogging so I have something to show for my last couple of years!

1 comments:

Krissy said...

Sami used to get into my mascara, but she wasn't nearly as skilled as Bella. ;) I hope all works out with the house-- what a pain! Looks like a great one, though!