Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lookin' Good

We got word yesterday that the bank has approved the sale of the home we had offered on (it was short sale with a few loans to work through) so it looks like this one will be it!! I told Ryan I am still a little nervous to get excited because it isn't done yet, but hopefully we will be closing at the end of July! It needs a lot of work - cleaning, yard work, painting, etc., but we are ready to all be in the same state again! Here is a picture of the kitchen (the outside shot is the one in the post a couple days ago). FYI-the wall paper border will be one of the first things to go :)

3 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Yay!! I hope all goes well for you and you're able to get moved and settled quickly. We'll definitely miss you and your sweet family!

The Foulgers said...

So happy for your little family. I can't wait to see pictures once you have got it the way you want it!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

What a beautiful place! Good things come to those who wait. Good luck in California.