Bella has turned 4! First thing in the morning shot:

In keeping with tradition here are a few things about Bella:
1. Something we LOVE: Bella is a girly girl. It is evident in her clothes, accessories, favorite colors, and even in her comments to others. Her favorite colors are pink and purple. She loves to wear dresses and skirts - especially ones that twirl. Today she was wearing a pink shirt and white skirt and when we went to the store she wore a pink hat and HAD to have her purse, necklaces, bracelets and sunglasses. (Too bad I didn't grab a picture of that!) The other Sunday after I was done getting ready she said to me, "Mom, you look adorable!" What a sweetie!
2. Something UNIQUE: She has to go to the bathroom in the middle of EVERY meal. Less you think this is an exageration, I assure you it isn't. She will start her meal, take about 1 or 2 bites and then get up and run to the bathroom. Sometimes I tell her we are going to eat in x minutes and she needs to go to the bathroom. She assures me everytime that she doesn't need to, but within minutes of starting she has to go!
3. Something we could live WITHOUT: She has got a set of lungs, that one! And she tends to use them daily expressing displeasure about one thing or another and it is LOUD! Maybe she can use them for cheerleading...or maybe something else :)
4. Something for the FUTURE: Bella says she is going to grow up to be a "Mom" but NOT a "Grandma" (Obviously she doesn't realize that the grandma portion is the fun job!)
We had a little princess party for her today and had two little girls from her Primary Class come over. (Don't you love the ceiling...just don't ask how late I was up last night doing it for today!)
We painted their toes,
ate lunch and played. (Bella is already eating in this picture, that is why she looks so funny :)
She was so excited to have them come over but did mention several friends that couldn't come because they lived so far away...she missed them!
We painted their toes,
ate lunch and played. (Bella is already eating in this picture, that is why she looks so funny :)
She was so excited to have them come over but did mention several friends that couldn't come because they lived so far away...she missed them!Ryan brought her home some flowers for her birthday. Whenever the kids hear the garage door opening they run to the garage door to greet Ryan. Today, he pulled the flowers out of the car to give to her and she said, "Oh, they are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SOOOO much!" After he gave them to her she walked away and said, "You are so tall and handsome." Did she just turn 4 or was it 14?
She loved opening her presents which included a new pink bike! She doesn't really like to push her feet forward and prefers to push back and stop but we will keep working on it. At least she thinks it is really cute, so that should help her get back on it!
Her parents are very tired! One of these days I will get some little videos posted, don't hold your breath waiting for them! And here is the happy girl going to bed...we love her so much!!






7 comments:
Well it looks like she had a great day! You know that next year she will remember everything and want it again. Did you get the bike thing worked out?
Happy Birthday Bella! She is so adorable, I'm glad she had a fun day. I love the decorations too, good job!
I can't believe she's already four! I still remember her first day of nursery! And about that cake, I thought it looked great, and I was confused when I read that you thought it was just "alright".
What a fun birthday.
Happy Birthday Bella! Oh, how I miss your sweet little curls and big beautiful eyes! I'm so happy she had a great birthday!
Love, Saedi
(on Dan's computer)
She's such a pretty little gal. And I think the cake looks fab--this is the pinkest post I've ever seen!
Her letters turned out great! Are you going to save them for next year? Happy B-day Bella.
Post a Comment