Thursday, May 19, 2011

Expressions All About Me (by Bella)

This came from preschool a few months and I found it torn in half on my dresser today. I knew it needed to be preserved...

I dream about: Mommy and Daddy.
I am proud of: Brother 'cause he gives me hugs.
I am interested in: going to parties.
I am afraid of: ghosts.
I don't believe in: cars and trucks.
I am good at: coloring pictures of Mommy and Daddy.
I am poor at: planning to clean.
I have to: be happy.
I feel like: eggs and french toast.
I regularly: am good.
I never: had pigs and feed them.
I can't stand: chickens.
I have difficulty: cleaning my room.
I have a habit of: brushing my teeth.
I no longer: crawl.
What makes you laugh? Tickling
What makes you sad? Getting hurt
What makes you angry? Brother (sometimes)

4 comments:

Cami said...

Chickens??....maybe Ryan and his strong adversion to roosters have rubbed off on her...

Cami said...

aversion

Saedi said...

That is hilarious!!! My favorites were:
I don't believe in cars and trucks.
I am poor at planning to clean
I feel like eggs and french toast
I have a habit of brushing my teeth

That girl is a hoot! I sure miss her!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

So fun to read your posts. Hope California is treating you well. Ricky says to tell Clark Hi!