Yesterday Clark came home from Scouts and was all excited to work on some wolf requirements. He was reading through his book and one of the things you can do is to observe birds for a week and keep track of which kind you see. I told him sure, he could do that if he wanted, so this is what happened:

I was laughing from the kitchen when I saw him so I had to go get my camera and take this picture of his bird watching. He gave up after about 5 minutes when he didn't see any!
Speaking of Clark, Bella said his name for the first time this morning. Sadly he wasn't around to hear it, but she was looking at one of our family pictures and said, "Daddy, Mommy, Cauck" (no L or R) but it was still exciting!




3 comments:
Thats funny. There are not many birds to observe in the middle of the city.
That is a very funny picture and you do have people view your blog and leave you comments.
You have such cute kids. Adorable stories: )
Post a Comment