Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

In school Clark learned about the tallest fountain in the world - it happens to be not too far away, lucky us. AND once a year on March 17th they turn the fountain green. So guess what we did on the first day of spring break - yes off to see the fountain. It was kinda amazing. It shoots 560 feet in the air at full force. We went with some of our friends and had a nice little picnic and the kids thought the green fountain was really cool.


3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is a really cool fountain. How fun that they make it green for St. Patrick's Day.

Emily Ruth said...

So cool! I see you got your background all personalized. Nice work: )

Elise said...

When I was taking to you I thought why does she want to watch a fountain turn green. Little did I know it was going to be huge, very fun!!!