Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Day 2

Today we had our visit to the Doctor (yesterday after the fountain we had our trip to the Dentist). I promised Clark that if he could make it through both appointments without breaking down (a really big feat) we could go to a Spring Training Baseball Game. We almost didn't make it through the appointment today when the Doctor said he had to get his chickenpox booster but he pulled himself together enough so that we could go to the game. It was supposed to be a beautiful day - low 70's and sunny. It was a nice day I guess but much hotter and when you are just sitting in the sun with no clouds or breeze you start warming up quickly. I put sunscreen on the kids but thought to myself, "Self, you will be fine." Now I am cooked. My arms are bright red and you can see the ring on my face around my sunglasses. Oops. Clark had a good time, except that he really wanted a player to come over and sign his baseball. No one came. Bella was almost uncontainable. We sat on the grass behind right field and she loved to walk around to our other neighbors blankets, see what was going on there, take her hat on and off (leaving other places), etc. We left early. Tomorrow we are spending the day at home!

5 comments:

Elise said...

I feel like we don't live in the same country because are weather is completely different!!

Amy said...

Rachelle-
Glad to know you have a blog. I'll have to add you to our blog. What cute kids you have. Bellas curls are darling!! I loved looking through all of the pictures!! Good luck with the house. We too will soon be joining in on the fun of keeping a house clean 24/7 so it is ready to show at any time!!

Emily Ruth said...

Yeah. I've done the "I'll be fine" line before. I feel your pain.

Crystal Price said...

I love your new header!

Kirk and Aly said...

I love family outings that end in me cussing and all of us leaving early! Sounds like you guys had a great spring break! Your kids are too cute! it's good to catch up with you guys - even if it's just through blogging.