I guess when you are in a new spot you have to find all the new stuff that you like, so here are some of my new favorites:
Smart Cookie - a great little place where you get two fresh cookies and a huge scoop of Dryers ice cream in the middle for only two bucks! You can't beat that!! They also have other cookies that look fantastic...we will be back to try them.

Maurices - I have always loved this store, but I haven't been around one in many years. Seeing that we are now poor students again maybe I will just have to window shop. http://www.maurices.com/
Ok, but there are lots of things I miss:

Target - I live 17 miles from the cloest store. Wow. About the same to Costco, Old Navy, Michaels, etc. I guess I shouldn't be shopping that much, but sometimes it is nice to just get out and walk around.
My favorite scrapbook/paper crafts store. I know there are other ones here, but I just don't think they can compare.
Clark is now home from school, so I will have to add to this list later...




3 comments:
Rachelle, I know how you feel. Even moving to gilbert was a huge adjustment. We'll miss your sweet family. blogs are great inventions though, I'll be able to always see what's goin on with the Smith's. P.S. When you come visit, bring some of those yummy cookies!!
luv ya, Julie
When I first saw your post I thought you had made the cookies and taken the pictures!
I agree--Smart Cookie really is awesome. And about moving, I still cry after I hang up with my family on the phone. And I was never one to get homesick before!
Post a Comment