I think the pictures speak for themselves. Bella is becoming more and more mischievous (more and more cute too but that is besides the point). We have to keep an eye on that girl. Luckily I caught her before major damage was done! She is such a girly girl!
9 years ago




4 comments:
Cute Bella! We miss her sweet smile! My girls haven't ever really gotten into my makeup(not that I have a lot)-I'll probably be in for it now that I've said it. The best was when Kaili was playing with Erin Bueler and Erin did her makeup and tried to make her "hawaiian". I'll have to email the picture or maybe I'll put on the blog sometime!
Oh, she and Sami would make quite the team! :)
Her hair is out of control!!!!
Oh my gosh, she is the cutest thing on the planet! You can't seriously ever get mad at her?! :)
Post a Comment