Cami had this on her blog, so I let Clark answer the same questions.
1. What does mom always say to you?
Clark: "Do your piano." (Why did he miss the word, PRACTICE?)
2. What makes mom happy?
Clark: "If I clean up."
3. What makes mom sad?
Clark: "If someone in the family gets hurt."
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Clark: "Tickle my foot."
5. How old is mom?
Clark: "30, almost 31."
6. How tall is mom?
Clark: "5'5" (He is kinda into stats.)
7. What does mom like to do?
Clark: "Talk to her sisters."
8. What is mom's job?
Clark: "To clean the house."
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Clark: "Never really thought of this before....salad."
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Clark: "You care for me; I don't know"
9 years ago




5 comments:
I love #7 and #8
How cute. What a fun idea. I may have to steal it as well and see what my kids say. It could be interesting. He sounds like such a cute kid.
I love Clarks answers.
BTW Your quiz said that I am like Elizabeth Bennett. If only my life were as interesting as hers.
I love this. I wonder what Mo would say if he could talk. Maybe that's a good thing---I still have some secrets...; )
I love his answers. I wonder what my kids will say!? It could be scary!
Post a Comment