Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surprise!

Last Sunday morning before church I was doing a couple things for RS on my computer, Clark was reading, I am not sure what Ryan was doing and Bella was playing. I went to check on her only to find her with NO clothes on. She had taken off her pajamas and diaper and having a great time playing - I was not so happy about it. I couldn't find any wet spots, so I figured I lucked out on that one! Then today, I was changing her diaper and she threw the biggest fit when I was trying to put one back on. Wow. So we went and sat on the toilet, just because and nothing happened and eventually I got a diaper back on her again. Tonight I gave her some milk and realized that her diaper was still dry, so back to the toilet we went. And...drum roll here...she went pee in the toilet! Amazing. I hadn't really geared myself up for the potty training thing yet, but I guess if she wants to go I will do it! I mean, who really likes buying diapers? That would be great to get off my Costco list! And I would rather having her GO in the toilet than PLAYING in the toilet, which happened a few weeks ago. She didn't like the result near as much!

1 comments:

Kahanu said...

Okay, that picture is pretty funny picture! Way to go on the potty training! Good luck with it!