Happy 2nd Birthday Bella!!! Wow how the last two years have flown by. I wanted to post things we love about our little sweetie.
1. Bella has the BEST hair! It is so cute when it is done all up and it is great when it is not. Here is just a sampling of a few hair pictures.
This is my favorite. What a classic primping pose. Notice she is sitting IN the sink which is her favorite place to be, when I am doing her hair.

I did help this hair out a bit, but it does tend to be a little crazy by the end of the day, even when I do it in the morning.
Most days we do her hair and there are so many things we can do with it - I am jealous every morning...
2. Bella is such a happy little spirit. She has her not so happy moments like all kids, but she really is a happy little girl and smiles often and especially with Clark - she LOVES her brother!

3. She is has so much fun playing and we have just as much fun watching her. It is fun to see her enjoy herself.

She makes every day better and we are so grateful for her that she is part of our family. I often say, "What would I do without her?" And I just can't imagine!




7 comments:
Very cute pictures! Happy Birthday Bella! Make sure you post a picture of the cake!
she's such a cutie!!!!
Wow, I can't believe she's 2! She is so cute! I love the pictures of her hair! Happy Birthday! We miss sitting behind you in church!
I happen love crazy curly hair, and I must say that Bella's is quite impressive. I could have sworn that she was just born. I hope we get to Utah again soon and see you!
I can't believe she is 2. That went by fast! She is adorable!
OK--I will say it again--her hair is crazy, but very cute! Happy Birthday Bells! That is what I'm going to call her from now on. I know, I got the idea from Twilight.
She is so cute. Happy Birthday!! I remember seeing her in the hospital, she was so so little.
Post a Comment