Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year Events

I just had a few pictures to post. Clark had his first basketball game today and I took some pictures, none of which turned out. They were all way too dark, so this one I lightened but they just aren't the same - at least you can see him in action. Go Clark!!


And I was finally able to get Bella to sit still long enough to braid her hair - I have tried unsuccessfully several times before. This time we got it done while she was watching Little Einsteins on TV; you do what you have to do! I am out of practice and sitting still for a two year old is not really very still. I think it is cute though. It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables - especially after a few hours when the small pieces started coming out...just not the right color.

1 comments:

Krissy said...

Cute! I never ever learned how to french braid-- I feel like I'm depriving my girls of an essential part of girlhood. ;)