Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow Fun

The kids love the snow. I am getting to old I guess; I really like it if I just stay inside and look at it, but being outside and driving in it are not my thing. We did go sledding over the holiday and it was fun. We had a great time with the Harris's (thanks for coming to visit :). Bella says "I like sledding." She gets taken down the hill and then pulled up again by mom or dad - what is not to love?! Clark has a great time too and asks to go almost everyday!

Since we aren't always at the golf course for sledding, the kids have fun outside in the front yard too...There is a pile of snow almost 4 feet high from off of the driveway, so there is no shortage of the white stuff to play in.
And in case you get tired a need a break, here is the perfect winter chair created by Clark and finished by Ryan.

1 comments:

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

How fun! Ricky wants to build a fort in the backyard. Maybe Clark can be the engineer on the project.