I really like the idea of Gingerbread houses at Christmas time, but I struggle with the execution of getting our houses done during the holidays. So, a couple years ago I decided we should start a new tradition of making Valentines Houses. (I actually want to call them 'Love Shack's but don't want my kids going to school and telling their teachers they make love shacks at home...) Anyway, last year, with the house selling we didn't get to our houses but this year the tradition was back on track. Bella LOVED eating the candy and is really upset today that she can't get the candy off. Clark had a good time making his house and his house is already a mess since he breaks the frosting to get those candies off to eat. Good times.
9 years ago








8 comments:
What a great idea!! Looks like fun!!
Thanks for sharing, i'm doing this one!!
Very cute idea, Rachelle! Maybe I should adopt that one. Allie was soooo disappointed that we didn't make gingerbread houses at Christmastime.
oooooh Rachelle I really love this idea. Thank for sharing. The houses are so cute. This may become a tradition here too!! great idea
How cute! Looks like the kids had fun doing it!
ps I would love you to email me your preschool info. I don't really have anything, so that would be awesome. We'll probably try to do the same thing next year too. Such a money saver!
What a cute idea! You are so clever!
FUN! Fun! Gotta keep those kids busy. I'm always on the look out for ideas. Happy belated to Clark too! Our ward is having the pinewood derby soon and it made me think of you guys. I hope your keeping warm. There are signs of spring here so it won't be to long before it's spring there too.
Very cute. I really like the title "love shacks" too. We always make them the first weekend in December.
Post a Comment