Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

So, Bella got a really cute dress, which had a matching dress for her baby doll (adorable). And poor Clark didn't get any new clothes. Honestly, he has 3 dress shirts and a relativly new pair of pants, sweater and ties. So, I didn't take a picture of him, but he looked as handsome, as always. And Bella really doesn't have any summer dresses so she needed it.


We went to our ward Easter egg hunt on Saturday and each kid was able to get 18 eggs - all filled with multiple pieces of candy, so Bella really didn't need anymore sweets. So on Easter she got some sunglasses, toys and lipgloss. Clark got a few treats and some summer sandals. (I am holding out hope that summer will come!!) I tried to take pictures of Clark at the Easter Egg hunt but he ran off before I could even catch one. Oh well, he had a good time and got more than enough sweets!!

1 comments:

Elise said...

Way cute dress!!! Is it a American Girl dress or did the dress come with a dress for a doll?