This is what it looks outside my house right now (actually this was almost an hour ago - there is even more now!)...why can't spring come and STAY???
Can you see the tree blossoms COVERED in snow? Why is it still cold?? Why is it still snowing hard? Clark thinks we should go sledding. I thought I wasn't going to get dragged out to do that again this year!

UPDATE:
Here was the final total:




3 comments:
Well, that's what happens when people move to Utah!!! No, really that is kind of depressing...
That is crazy! My sister lives in SL and she feels the same way about the snow! Bella and Clark's pictures are so cute. He looks like quite the ball player! I love the matching dresses for Bella and her doll. She is so adorable.
So, part of me want to laugh heartily at anyone living in the snow because, well, we're not. But then the other part of me wants to cry for you, because I know what it feels like to live there. Since I don't want to be a jerk, I'll cry for you. I would try to comfort you, but Utah weather is jacked up, so I really have no comfort to give. Sorry.
Post a Comment