Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bella!

How can our little Bella be THREE already? Time goes by so fast! She had a fun day - playing with a little friend and having balloons and cupcakes with the family.

Three fun things about Bella:

1. She loves to talk. (Don't we already have a kid that does that too?) When Ryan comes home they both will talk away - at the same time - but that doesn't seem to bother either of them. She will also sing and make up words and tunes but we aren't quite sure what they are about.

2. She loves to dress up and do her hair like a princess. On any given day she has hair that looks like Mulan, Cinderella and Belle - all at the same time. Or it could just look kinda crazy because we haven't done it yet either!

3. She likes to color and has a strange fettish with taking the paper off the crayons. I don't know why but she really doesn't like the paper on the outside so we find piles of very small paper pieces around the house.

I didn't get really great pictures of her day, but here are a couple of fun ones:




3 comments:

amy stansel said...

she is such a doll and growing fast!!

Kahanu said...

I can't believe she's 3!!! She is so cute!!

Saedi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cutest little girl I've ever met!!!