We didn't do a family theme this year but the kids looked cute without their parents - really even better!
Clark wanted to be a rubix cube. It took a little work to find a box, but he looked just like a rubix cube (apparently that wanted to disco dance :).
I thought it would be great for the girls to go together, so I made this Bo Peep costume for Bella and my neighbor had a lamb costume for Lucy. Although Lucy didn't go out with Bella, they were a cute little pair. It wasn't my smartest idea to be making elaborate Halloween costumes with a newborn, but thanks to some help they got done!!





5 comments:
cute costumes!!!
How sweet!
And what is it with these boys and boxes? Cameron insisted that he wanted to be a stove/oven with a glass door so that everyone could see his head inside. Blaine helped him with it, and it actually turned out great. Cameron is hilarious. Clark's costume is AWESOME.
I think you qualify as a super mom for making all the costumes with a new born!
You out did yourself again!! The costumes are fabulous and you kids are so cute! I love the rubic cube idea-I have a feeling when I show Kalani this he's going to want to be one next year! :)
Cute costumes, Rachelle! I'm always impressed by your creative talents... :)
Post a Comment