Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life with a Newborn

Well, we don't do much these days...

Lucy sleeps well sometimes and not so well other times. She sleeps best when she is snuggled up next to someone...like her dad. Ryan loves to sleep with little newborns.

Lucy also spits up a lot. Neither of my other kids were spitters, so I now have more compassion for all those other moms out there. I almost always have some sort of white stuff on my shoulder. And most of the time it is my pajama top. For some reason it takes most of the day before I get dressed. Bella is often found in pajamas too late in the afternoon...but with accessories:
Bella is still trying to figure out how to love Lucy. She decided this week she should be able to carry her around...not a good idea. Apparently giving her kisses and hugs weren't enough. She is also trying to remember how to use the bathroom every time now...a little regression. Between her pee, Lucy's spit up, and Clark's little bout with the flu it seems like we are always cleaning up some sort of bodily fluid.


Here are a couple other pictures...I tried a blessing dress photo shoot again with not really great results, but I kinda got a picture of her whole dress. I might try again, but I don't know what else to try until she can sit up and then the dress won't fit. Any suggestions?

We also tried to get some 6 week pictures today - the time is flying by and she is starting to put on a little weight.
Although our life is a little crazy, she is worth it!

4 comments:

Saedi said...

She is the most beautiful little thing ever! I can't believe it, but she is just getting more and more gorgeous!!!

Nicole said...

She's worth it for sure! I don't know how you feel, but life with 3 kids for us is insane!! Great, but crazy!!
What little cuties you have!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

She is so cute! My fav. pictures are the ones with baby and daddy sleeping. Precious! Don't worry about getting dressed. One day you'll have time to shower, dress, even do makeup. Enjoy this time. Ask for a few more pairs of PJ's for Christmas. Maybe even some fuzzy slippers. Bella is so cute in her dress up. Both girls are beauties!

The Foulgers said...

I'm so happy to see your blog. Your family is beautiful and amazing. I'll have fun peeking in on you guys!:)