Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lucy's Blessing

We had a beautiful fall Sunday and we were able to bless our sweet little Lucy. We are so grateful for her in our home. Many thanks to our family and friends who was able to come. It was great to have you here!!

Here is a new family picture...

Lucy looked beautiful in her pretty white dress (that I finished around midnight on Saturday...that is pretty good...11 hours to spare! Good thing my aunt was around earilier in the week so that it did get done on time :). I didn't get a great picture of the whole dress, but here are some sweet little shots. The last one is the best one of the dress, but she of course is not really happy with taking photos by that point. Maybe I will try again this week.





8 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

What a beautiful dress for a darling girl. I love the shots of her..so sweet. You look great too! One of my favorite things about blessings is that it brings families together.

amy stansel said...

what darling darling pictures. You have a beautiful family. I am so happy for you.

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

beautiful dress.

the Wilcox Family said...

So, I can't believe you are sewing a blessing dress AND Halloween costumes. And they are both beautiful. Now you (Superwoman) need to rest (how's that goin', by the way?)

Rebekah said...

cute! You did a great job on the dress!!

Kahanu said...

Great family picture!! I'm sure it was a great day! You are amazing! What a beautiful dress!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You have such a beautiful family, and that dress turned out gorgeous!! :)

Krissy said...

So sweet-- wish we could have been there...