Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bella's Funny Comments

I am terrible at journaling and this blog is about the closest thing I have to a journal, so I wanted to just get written down a few funny things Bella has said in the last couple months so I don't forget them.

Bella comes into the Living Room with her shirt up and her baby doll next to her chest.
Bella: "I am feeding my baby."
Me: "Oh, are you giving her some milk?"
Bella: "No. I am giving her juice."

Ryan is reading her a book and it has a dog in it.
Ryan: "What does the dog say?"
Bella: "Barf, Barf."

I was changing Lucy's diaper right after she was born and still had her umbillical cord stub.
Bella: "Lucy has poop on her tummy."

Bella points to my chest and asks, "What is that?" I tell her it is where I feed Lucy. She asks, "Can you feed Mary too (her doll.)?

She hit me the other day with part of a soft toy that Lucy has. I told her, "Bella, we don't hit. That hurts mom." Do I get an "I'm sorry" or "OK"? No, she responds, "Call the Doctor."

4 comments:

Elise said...

OK... these are funny!!! It reminds me of when Dallin was holding one of my nursing bras.
ME: Dallin what is that?
Dallin: Mama's doors (because it has flaps that come down)

Kirk and Aly said...

This is my very favorite age!! I've been giggling all day about 'barf barf'. :)

Diana said...

That is seriously funny. Makes any day bright.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

haha! love the "call the doctor" comment. She's so cute!