Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Growing Up

Babies just grow up...Clark is now TEN (more on that in another post), Bella is not a baby anymore and my Lucy has lost that newborn look and is now a baby. I have been TERRIBLE about posting anything in our lives as of late, but here are some pictures of our Lucy and I will try and get the latest on Bella and Clark soon!


Newborn

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months - She fell asleep while we were eating dinner :)

4 Months - Look at that chubby tummy!
She is growing up and hopfully soon she will decide that sleeping for more than 4 hours a time at night is a beautiful thing!

5 comments:

Saedi said...

Oh my goodness, look at how gorgeous she is! What a beautiful little girl!

The Foulgers said...

She is adorable! I love how she is getting chubby, I just want to squeeze her!:)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She looks so pretty in purple! Love the sleeping pic- haha!

Erin Vorkink said...

what a beauty!

April @ The Painted Cupboard said...

She is darling...just beautiful!!