It seems like I just need to do a little journaling. This weekend we had Grandma here which was great for more reasons than just one. Since Ryan and I are still a little under the weather, it was fantastic to have someone for Clark to play with; also she helped us work on our house and even cleaned windows. What more can you ask for in a guest?
Bella is doing much better without the hurty ears, so that is nice. Maybe someday soon Ryan and I will follow suit. Luckily we don't have ear infections - just lost voices and congested heads.
Lastly I wanted to mention President Hinckley's passing. It is amazing
that a man who I don't even personally know has meant so much to me over the past years. When I was at BYU as a freshman I waited outside the Marriott center for hours just to get a 'good seat' at his devotional address. (Not that the seat really mattered.) The testimony that I felt when he walked into that huge arena was undoubtable. And every time at conference I felt that same spirit. I am grateful to the Lord for his love in giving US a prophet to love.
10 years ago




1 comments:
I remember doing that at the Marriott Center as well. We loved watching the funeral services today and reflecting all week on the legacy of President Hinckley. We are so blessed to live in this time and to have been touched so closely by such and amazing, gentle, humble, inspiring man.
I am so glad you have started a blog. It will be such a fun way to keep in touch. Could you email me your blog address? For some reason, I can't get to pull it up full page from clicking on your comment link. Thanks...and I look forward to keeping up with your family!
Post a Comment