Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I wanted to throw up this picture of Bella and I in our matching Easter Dresses. A friend gave them to us when Bella was born and I am so glad that she finally fits into hers so we could wear them today!

6 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

What a great picture! Love the dresses, ladies; )

kristy miller said...

I love this picture, Bella is sooo cute!!

porterjule said...

You and bella are adorable. I'll miss you!!
My Blog address is porterjule.blogspot.com (I think)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! wow, you're family is growing so big. I didn't know any of you cousins had blogs. i'll be sure to check back more often!

-Zach Whitney

zacharyandamy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh... and how sad is this. I was looking at your blog and thought... "hm, those elements look a lot like Shabby Princess." My embarassment was confirmed when I read your comment about the background. My wife is a digital scrapbook fanatic so I unfortunately know a lot about it through her sharing...

Kim said...

i was soo excited to get the link to your blog!!! Check ours out!! Im gonna snoop and look at your sisters too!!! haha...

Kim