Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday America

So it is a little belated but we did celebrate America's holiday and here are some pictures to prove it.



America's cutest patriotic girl. This was before the evening festivities began.



Is is just me, or does it seem like it takes forever to get dark on the 4th? Clark kept asking, 'Is it time yet?" and Bella was really tired. I tried to take this picture of the kids waiting at least four times and this was the best we got.


YEAH! The fireworks finally started and Bella actually sat and watched them! I think Ryan is smiling more because his little girl was just laying in his arms than anything else.



Here are the fireworks we did in our neighborhood. Clark looks a bit worried about these sparklers that he is doing with his friend down the street. I guess I will just be glad that he isn't a pyromaniac.


Bella liked the fireworks but not as much as the ones in in the sky. I love living here in America and it is fun to celebrate with family and friends!

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

It looks like you all had a great time. The pictures are wonderful.

Kirk and Aly said...

I'm so jealous that you guys can do fireworks there! I'm always the one in our family that is the most into fireworks, making us brave the crowds and get to them hours in advance so we can get a good seat right under them, almost so the ashes fall on us.

Your kids are so cute! I love Bella's curly hair!