As we were getting ready to eat dinner tonight, Bella kept saying something and we couldn't figure out what it was - it kinda sounded like zebra but why she would keep saying over and over again, I didn't know. Finally we figured out that she was trying to say pizza but for some reason the syllables just weren't in the right order. So tonight we didn't have pizza we had z-pah!
9 years ago




2 comments:
Hi Rachelle. I hope you guys are liking Utah. I know Nate really misses Clark. Anyways, I have kind of a strange question. The other day I was reading about being a secret shopper, and Mary Jo mentioned that you used to do it. Would you mind giving me some info? I think it sounds really fun, and with Mike in school, it might be the only way I can go shopping anymore! Thanks!
-Mollie Montague
Mmm...pizza's good.
How is Utah treating you? I miss it sometimes, and I definitely miss Mesa, but Canada is treating me pretty well. Thanks so much for the Ensign subscription--that was so thoughtful!
Post a Comment