Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It happened again...



This time it was lipstick. Really I count myself fortunate that the make-up has only been on her face and clothes (and headband that is around her neck) and not on any walls or floors. The problem is that the bathroom drawers here are at a regular bathroom height and our old house they were at a kitchen counter height. It of course doesn't help that the bathroom door is always left open...

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Oh yes. We found Sami in our bathroom applying my mascara to her eyelashes so many times. I feel your pain. It's cute, but geeez! I had to start putting her in time out for it because she was destroying my make-up. She finally stopped... but she still tries to sneak chapstick and lotion. :) Those girls... :)

Cami said...

OK--once again, her hair is out of control!!! I really hope that these are fluke pictures, and that usually her hair is done. At least it hasn't been the fingernail polish yet. Hunter broke a whole container on my bathroom floor, and Tyler "painted" Parker's face with my make-up to make him look like an "indian."

Heather said...

You gotta love little girls and make up! Many things have been ruined at our house. Nail polish is the worst! Bella is a cutie.

April Perry said...

So CUTE! These will be such fun for her to look at when she gets older. I miss you, Rachelle!!!