Clark started school today!!! I don't know who was more excited, mom or Clark! He was up way before he needed to be and was all dressed and ready to go. (Except he hadn't practiced his piano yet :) He has been home for more than a half-an-hour and has talked about his day nonstop. (And is still telling me stuff.) I am so glad that he likes to learn and enjoys being with people. His teacher seems really great and I think they will be a good fit for each other. And as a added bonus for Clark, there wasn't even any homework today since it was the first day! He is growing up!
9 years ago





4 comments:
He looks so grown up! We aren't supposed to be old enough to have kids this old! He sounds like our kids. They were up at 5:00 am the first day of school. Usually they don't get up until about 5:30. Our son woke up his baby sister playing the piano though because we just can't keep him off of it!
So good to hear from you on my blog. I now have you on my google reader so i can keep up more regularly with what you are up to. I LOVED looking through all of your pictures. Your kids are darling and Bella's hair is to die for. LOVE IT!! OH and I agree with you on the twilight books. I didn't care for the last one so much. I enjoyed the last 100 pages or so but the beginning was a little strange and way too much drama. I kept thinking about the fact that it is written for teenagers. I wouldn't want my teen reading it either. have you read the host? I really enjoyed it.
Oh I love the model pose that Clark has going on. Thank goodness for school! I am shocked that Clark talked nonstop about his day. That is so unlike him... :)
Wow! Third grade already! They grow up too fast! I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan in that picture!
Post a Comment