Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twilight Saga Complete!

I have finished Breaking Dawn so with it the Twilight Saga. I have to say overall I was pleased with the ending. I really don't think the last one is a great one for teens - glad I don't have a teenage girl that wants to read it! In someways I wish it had just been Twilight and I could have imagined my own little ending, but it wouldn't have been even close to the next three elaborate and inventive books so I guess that is why I read them and not write them. Now I can go back to my normal life and not have to wonder about the crazy world of the supernatural!

4 comments:

Kahanu said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this last book but I am glad there was closure! I must say my family is happy to have life back to normal(well some sense of normalsey(sp)).

Anonymous said...

Ha. I had to laugh... this is EXACTLY how my wife felt after reading that last book. Even thinking it was too much for a teenage girl. Can I just say, as a husband, how glad I am for this saga to be done. lol.

April said...

I just started reading the series late Sunday night (tired of hearing everyone talk about it and not know what they were talking about), and I am now on the third book. So I know how you feel about getting back to normal, but I still have to finish Eclipse and Breaking Dawn first. Maybe by the end of the weekend I will be right there with you. :o)

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.