I love Jane Austen. Actually my favorite book of hers is Pride and Prejudice, but apparently I am more like Elinor of Sense and Sensibility and Elinor is "practical, circumspect, and discreet. "Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see." Is that all true?
I haven't read a good book in a while...I need to find more time to read! I am thinking of reading Persuasion by her. Have you read it? Let me know which character you are!





2 comments:
Hmmm. I was Elinor too. Don't know what to think about that. I guess I can see it. ;o)
I want to read a good book. As much as I have put off the whoel "Twilight" thing, I think I may have to read the series, just because I am sick of everyone talking about it and I don't know what they are talking about. But with everyone loving it so much I am refusing to buy it. Someone I know MUST own it. :o)
I was Elizabeth Bennett
Post a Comment