Monday, September 29, 2008

Apple Tartlet


I saw this recipe on cooksillustrated.com and thought it looked so good, I had to make them. They were very good. I should have had the tartlet on a nicer looking plate for the picture, but oh well. And really I would love a better camera to take cool pictures with but we will work with what I have! It was fun to try something new. It was not as sweet as a pie, which I liked. A little ice cream on top...what a great FHE treat. And then there is Clark who when I ask, 'What do you think?', his response is, 'It's ok.' More culinary refinement is necessary!

4 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

looks delicious to me!

Elise said...

They turned out really well!! If apples go on sale, I will call for the recipe.

Kahanu said...

Yumm! Looks like the perfect treat for fall!

Anonymous said...

Dang, Rachelle. You're so crafty. Quilts, canning, AND the perfect dessert!