I like to have projects. Sometimes I tend to get a couple going at a time, which really isn't the best, but here are a couple I have finished recently!!
I have always wanted to try making a rag quilt so I made this one for a friend's new baby. It was fun. I think I would make another...someday.
And It is peach season...my very favorite fruit of the year. We have bought a couple boxes of peaches and have eaten almost all of them. But then I bought another box to bottle. It was good. I did more than just three bottles - it was just the picture I took for your reading benefit! Glad I am done with that for the year too. I still have a few left and I think I am just going to freeze them. Frankly, it is just faster and what is better than fresh peach smoothies all year round?





8 comments:
It's good to know your domesticity has skyrocketed since college! Way to go! (and yes, it's 2 am, but I can't sleep). Have a great day!
Yay for projects! You actually get them done unlike me! We won't get into that! Hooray for peaches and I love the blanket-it turned out so cute!
nice projects rachelle. Don't you love peach season??!?! And congrats on the potty training. It's such a good feeling to be out of diapers.
Love your blog. I want to have projects. I need to start doing stuff I like. I seem to have gotten stuck doing the kids stuff. Which is fun and I love. However, doing stuff for we like is important as well. I'm gonna follow your example and find a project and do it just for fun.
I should have signed my name since I haven't posted before. It's me..Teresa Ferrel your neighbor. LOL
The blanket is very cute!!!
Fun fun! I know this is totally random, but I love your playlist! I've been listening to it tonight as I do bills and stuff. So thanks for the good selection. :)
Hey- How are you guys! It was fun seeing your blog- as always, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! looks like you are keeping yourself busy- and I'm definately jealous about the potty training. I wish we could do that, these poopy diapers are horrible!
Post a Comment