Many of my posts have been about Bella and the trouble she manages to find. Although this is very true, she also can sort of be helpful - putting things away, and throwing things in the garbage - sometimes. The other day she was rather upset that she wasn't allowed to sweep, so here is her attempt.
Good thing there wasn't too much stuff left on the floor!
9 years ago




3 comments:
Your floor looks really clean "Martha". Dallin does the same thing with the vaccuum but then gets really mad because it's too heavy to push.
Bella is so cute! Yah, how do you keep your house so clean all the time-I guess I can keep dreaming.
I can't believe how big Bella is getting! And that Clark...man---next thing I know we'll be hearing about his mission call.
Glad you had fun (but sorry bout the carsickness---that ain't fun...)
Post a Comment